PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 8th installment Credited, Check Beneficiaries list @pmkisan.gov.in
Registration of beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana are going to be done through postmen during this state, know – what is going to be the way 300 postmen are deployed within the state to attach the farmers with this scheme, who will attend their homes and obtain registered. consistent with the govt of Goa, there are 38,000 Farmers of Agriculture cardholders within the state, out of which 21,000 are eligible under the PM Kisan Yojana.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 8th installment: Check your name and obtain it registered, call this number and help.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 8th installment: Farmers are set to get their Holi gift. Modi government is likely to credit 8th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi into PM Kisan beneficiaries account around the festival. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is a Central government scheme that provides financial support to farmers through direct benefit transfer. Under the scheme, the government gives Rs 6,000 per year, in three equal installments, to marginal farmers. This annual financial support is given to farmers having combined land holding/ownership of up to 2 hectares.
Know how you’ll register under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and check your name within the list.
How to Apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 8th installment 2021?
Eligible farmers can register for PM Kisan Nidhi 2020-21 Scheme only in online mode. For tha they will register by their own from the PM Kisan portal.
they will also register by visiting the closest Common Service Centris (CSCS) by the payment of the requisite fee.
- First installment: December 1 to March 31
- Second installment: April 1 to July 31
- Third installment: August 1 to November 30
Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana how to check your Details and New Ragistions: https://www.pmkisan.gov.in
How to Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 8th installment Beneficiaries list:
- Click on the “Farmers Corner” tab given on the homepage.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’.
- PM Kisan Check Your 8th Installment: Click Hare
- Enter your state, district, sub-district, block, and village details.
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana how to Apply “New Farmers Registration” check :
- Select the “New Farmers Registration” link from the dropdown list.
- Enter the Aadhaar No. and security text and hit the “Click here to continue” tab.
- The registration form will appear.
- Candidates need to fill in all the private details of the farmer within the respective fields. Lastly, they need to click on the “Save” button.
- Finally, the registration procedure will complete.
- On final registration, candidates will receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile no.
The new list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 is often checked on the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/ . The names of the farmers who are given the advantage of this scheme also can be seen consistent with the state/district wise / tehsil /village, during which the govt has uploaded the entire list of all the beneficiaries.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 8th installment Helpline Numbers:
- PM Kisan Toll-Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number:155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan helpline: 0120-6025109, 011-24300606
- Email ID: email@example.com
PM-Kisan Helpline No. 011-24300606:
Campaign for Saturation of all PM KISAN beneficiaries with Kisan Credit Cards (KCC)
How to Check your name within the list like sitting reception :
- First of all, go online to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana pmkisan.gov.in.
- After this, attend the Farmers Corner on the proper side.
- Here you’ll get the choice of Beneficiary Status.
- Click on the choice of Beneficiary Status, now a replacement page will open ahead of you.
- On the new page, you’ll need to choose one among the Aadhaar number, checking account number, or mobile number.
- Enter the amount you’ve got chosen within the space provided.
- Now you’ve got to click on the link of Get Data, now all the info will are available in front of you.